USMLE Easy — Tougher Questions. Easier Boards.
USMLE Easy delivers exactly what you need to prepare for the USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 3. You'll find thousands of online questions covering all the disciplines and organ systems covered on the exam — along with powerful customization features that allow you to focus on the topics you need to master and bypass what you already know. USMLE Easy makes the questions hard, so passing is easy.
Institutional Sales Now Available
The questions and features you need to ace the USMLE:
- Step 1: 3,600+ USMLE-format questions
- Step 2 CK: 4,000 USMLE-format questions
- Step 3: 800+ USMLE-format questions
- Plus, 1,180+ additional general knowledge questions
- All questions are derived from McGraw-Hill's leading series of test prep books, including PreTest. To learn more about McGraw-Hill's print USMLE resources, visit www.MedStudentRx.com
- A Practice Test feature, with more than 600 unique questions, that provides Step 1 and Step 2 CK takers with the ability to simulate the actual USMLE experience, including timed question blocks.
- NEW! Anatomy Flash Cards for Step 1 and Step 2 CK users offering 150 full-color anatomy images, derived from McGraw-Hill’s The Big Picture: Gross Anatomy.
- Interactive lectures developed and delivered by a medical expert, allowing you to study and reinforce critical Step 1 and Step 2 concepts at your own pace
- Targeted remediation based on test results — links to free selected lectures and readings from AccessMedicine's Lange Library — providing the knowledge you need to master your most challenging subjects
- Robust Performance Profile allows you to track your results performance by topic and your test scores over time
- All questions reviewed by recent test-takers to be certain they reflect the very latest style and content of the exams
- Customization features that allow you to:
- Create exams sorted by discipline, organ system, or subspecialty; or create a set of randomly selected questions
- Time your test or practice at your own pace
- Take tests composed of unseen questions or re-take tests composed of previously incorrectly answered questions
- Use reporting tools via a personal profile that allows you to track your performance and compare your score to others
- Simulates the board experience
- Instructor Reporting Tool that provides administrators/instructors with the ability to track individual student progress and generate reports on class activity or subject area performance